Click on the video player above now to watch live coverage from the 2019 track and field world championships from Doha, Qatar.
CBC Sports has exclusive live coverage of the 2019 World Track & Field Championships from Sept. 27-Oct. 6. Visit the stream and broadcast schedule, You can also add the complete event schedule to your calendar.
Here are the Canadian athletes in competition on Saturday in Doha (all times ET, and subject to change):
- Phylicia George — women’s 100m hurdles round one (10:15 a.m.)
- Alicia Brown, Madeline Price, Maya Stephens, Aiyanna Stiverne, Katherine-Jessica Surin — women’s 4x400m relay round one (12:55 p.m.)
- Tim Nedow — men’s shot put final (1:05 p.m.)
- Gabriela DeBues-Stafford — women’s 1500m final (1:55 p.m.)
- Rachel Cliff, Andrea Seccafien, Jessica O’Connell — women’s 5,000m heats (2:55 p.m.)
- Berhanu Degefa, John Mason — men’s marathon final (4:59 p.m.)